Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- 1 ⅓ cup Arrowhead Mills All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter (room temp)
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- ¾ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Malt Balls
- Melted Chocolate
- Candy Eyeballs
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients until well incorporated, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter + sugar, then add vanilla, egg and peanut butter until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet.
- Roll into 1inch balls and bake at 350° F for 10 minutes
- Press ½ malt ball in the center and draw spider legs using melted chocolate.
- Attach candy eyeballs with a little chocolate & enjoy!