- Gluten Free
- Our Standards
- About Us
Peanut Butter Frosted Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Simply to die for
- 10 cupcakes
- 6 Tablespoons organic unsalted butter
- 1¼ Cups organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 ounces unsweetened organic chocolate, chopped
- ½ Cup (packed) organic light brown sugar
- ¹⁄³ Cup organic Sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- ½ Cup Arrowhead Mills Organic Unbleached White Flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Cup organic powdered sugar
- ¾ Cup no stir creamy peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons organic unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons organic whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine butter ½ cup chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate in sauce pan over low heat and stir mixture until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir sugars into mixture, then add eggs, vanilla, then flour, salt and remaining ¾ cup chocolate chips.
- Split batter among 1 paper-lined muffin tins. Bake cupcakes for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool completely and enjoy.