Chocolate Orange Mini Bundts
- 230 grams Arrowhead Mills Organic Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 70 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Fine Kosher Salt
- 270 grams Coconut Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs (room temp)
- 50 grams Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 185 milliliters Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 100 milliliters Vegetable Oil
- 120 milliliters Coffee
- Juice from ½ Orange
- Zest of 3 Oranges
For best result, ingredients should be weighed
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Generously grease mini Bundt pans and coat the inside of the pan with cocoa powder making sure to dump out any remaining powder.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and coconut sugar.
- In another bowl, beat together eggs, butter, vanilla, coconut milk, oil, orange juice and orange zest. Combine dry ingredients into the wet.
- Pour batter into prepared mini Bundt pans and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with melted chocolate and candied oranges! Enjoy!