- Gluten Free
- Our Standards
- About Us
Gluten Free Crepes
- 1½ Cup milk
- 1½ Cup Arrowhead Mills All-purpose Gluten-free flour
- ½ Cup Arrowhead Mills Buckwheat Flour
- 1½ Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Butter, to grease pan
- Raspberry preserves or jam
- Powdered sugar
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined – no clumps.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
Note: Make sure the butter is slightly cooled before adding to the blender. If too hot, it may start to cook the egg.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over low-medium heat.
- Add a sliver of butter and coat the bottom of the pan.
- Mix the batter before you pour about ¼-¹⁄3 cup into the center of the pan.
- Tilt the pan back and forth ever so slightly until the batter reaches the edge of the pan.
- Cook about 4 minutes and then carefully flip with Nylon or Silicone spatula.
- Cook for another 2 minutes or so on the other side and then remove.
Note: Lightly mix the batter in between crepes since it tends to separate a little.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of raspberry preserves or jam in the center of the crepes, spread with a knife or back of the spoon.
- Sprinkle a good amount of powdered sugar (via sieve) and then carefully roll up.
- For a nice touch, sprinkle a little more powdered sugar and then ready to serve.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!