Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Decadent—but simply divine
…or use an Arrowhead Mills Ready-To-Serve Pie Crust
- ½ Cup Arrowhead Mills Unbleached White Flour
- ¼ Cup organic light brown sugar
- 1 packet Arrowhead Mills Regular Instant Oatmeal
- ¼ teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ Cup safflower margarine
- 1 package chocolate pudding
- 1½ Cup low fat soy milk
- ½ Cup peanut butter
- ¼ Cup organic powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine the flour, sugar, oatmeal, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Stir well. Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Press into a pie plate, and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove and let cool before filling.
- Prepare the pudding using soy milk. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, blend the peanut butter with the sugar.
- Slowly whisk in the pudding, and mix until well blended.
- Pour into the pie shell, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.