Gluten Free foodies are some of the most passionate food lovers on the planet, which makes them oh so deserving of an especially sweet list of Valentine’s Day treats! And who better to provide such a list than America’s most trusted brand for organic, Gluten Free products? Visit our “Cupid’s Cookbook” Pinterest Board for full recipes!
Read on, Gluten Free darlings!
10. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – Because Chocolate Chip Cookies are never unwarranted, ESPECIALLY on Valentine’s Day.
9. Gluten Free Brownies – Because brownies for Valentine’s Day will get you exponentially more hugs than almost any other gift.
8. Gluten Free Strawberry Rice Cereal Bars – Because the world has enough cakes and cookies (just kidding, but some variety is always welcome!)
7. Hidden Heart Valentine’s Pound Cake – Because hidden surprises are the BEST on Valentine’s Day!
6. Gluten-Free Pink Pancakes -Because every Valentine deserves breakfast in bed. Especially breakfasts that are PINK. http://bit.ly/AHM_PinkPancakes
5. Gluten Free Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart – Because on what other holiday do you get to enjoy a dessert that rhymes?
4. Mini Red Velvet Donuts – Because they’re mini. Because they’re red. Because they’re donuts (with sprinkles!)
3. Gluten Free Lemon Snowball Cookies – Because it’s a great way to get your date to pucker up!
2. Gluten Free Chocolate Molten Cakes (AHM RECIPE) – Because chocolate on Valentine’s Day is as certain as the summer sun.
1. Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie (AHM RECIPE) – Because, why limit yourself to choosing one dessert for your Valentine when you can make one that combines ALL OF THEM?
Happy Valentine’s Day from Arrowhead Mills!