Yogurt Cake Raspberry
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients until well incorporated.
- In another large bowl, whisk together yogurt, eggs, sugar, vanilla, olive oil, and zest until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combined. Gently fold in raspberries (do not over mix!)
- Pour batter into a buttered and floured loaf pan. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing and placing on a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving