- Gluten Free
- Our Standards
- About Us
Whole Wheat Bread Sticks
Warm, soft bread sticks with a whole-wheat twist
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix and knead the flour, wheat germ, milk, oil, and honey until the mixture holds together well.
- On a floured surface roll the dough ¼ – ½-inch thick (the thinner, the crisper the bread sticks will be).
- Cut into sticks about 4-inch long.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush with butter, and sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds (if using) and other desired spices (Italian seasoning, oregano, Mexican seasoning, paprika, sage).
- After adding seasoning, place back in the oven, and toast just briefly.