Gluten + Dairy Free Pumpkin Waffles made with our Gluten Free Pancake + Waffle Mix
- 2 cups / 368g Arrowhead Mills GF Organic Pancake + Waffle Mix
- 1 tsp / 4g Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 tbsp / 45g Grade A Maple Syrup, plus more for drizzling on top
- ½ cup / 125g Canned 100% Pumpkin Puree
- 3 lg / 168 g Cage-Free Brown Eggs
- 2/3 cup / 160 ml Dairy-Free Milk of choice
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix pumpkin spice, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, eggs, and dairy-free milk until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in GF Waffle Flour until combined.
- Heat waffle maker until hot. Spray with non-stick spray. for each set of waffles.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter per waffle.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes. Set aside and continue until all the batter is gone.
Should make about 8 waffles for later! *You can even freeze extra waffles for later!
Serve hot with maple syrup and optional pecans + pomegranate seeds!