- Gluten Free
- Our Standards
- About Us
Gluten Free Light Peanut Sauce with Noodles
- ¾ Cup water
- ½ Cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1¼ teaspoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more for topping
- 1 package of rice noodles
- ½ Cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Optional – add cooked chicken
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until well combined. Add more water if its too thick for your liking. Or if you like a thicker sauce, use less water.
- Cook rice noodles according to package.
Note: Rice noodles can be sticky. Suggest using a larger pot, salt the water and add some oil to prevent.
- Toss the noodles with peanut sauce. Add sauce to your preference.
- Top with roasted peanuts and red pepper flakes for a little more spice.