Crudites with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- ¹⁄3 Cup Arrowhead Mills Organic Creamy Valencia Peanut Butter
- 1-2 small hot chile peppers (¾–1-ounce), seeded and chopped (wear plastic gloves when handling).
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons mango nectar or apple cider
- ¼ Cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Cups assorted raw vegetables ( cut in ½ inch strips )
- In a blender, combine the peanut butter, peppers, garlic, nectar or cider, lime juice, soy sauce, and salt.
- Process until a thick and smooth sauce forms, adding a little more nectar or cider as needed.
- Serve as a dip with the vegetables.