Brown Butter S’mores Blondies
- 16 Blondies
- ¾ cups (96g) Arrowhead Mills all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (76g) Arrowhead Mills whole wheat flour
- ½ cup (56 g) Unsalted Butter (browned)
- ¾ cup (160g) Light Brown Sugar
- 1 large (50g) Egg
- 1 teaspoon (4g) Vanilla Extract
- ¾ teaspoon (3g) Fine Kosher Salt
- ¾ teaspoon (2g) Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon (2g) Baking Powder
- ½ cup (75g) Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup (40g) Mini Marshmallows
For best result, ingredients should be weighed
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉.
- On medium heat, heat butter until golden. Set aside to cool. In a large bowl, beat brown butter with brown sugar then beat in vanilla, cinnamon, salt and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into a 8×8 parchment-lined baking pan.
- Top with marshmallows and chocolate. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan and serving!