Barley Butternut Squash Salad
- Serves 4-6
- 3 ½ cups Arrowhead Mills Pearled barley (cooked)
- 3 cups peeled/cubed Roasted Butternut Squash *To Roast: toss in 1-2 tbsp high-heat oil + sea salt to taste. Roast at 400 for 25-35 minutes until tender. Toss once mid-bake
- ½ cup cubed Feta Cheese
- ¹⁄3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2-6 cups Baby Spinach, shredded *depending on how much greens you’d like to include! Adjust dressing accordingly.
- ¹⁄3 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¹⁄3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Honey
- All you have to do is combine all of your ingredients in a large bowl and serve!