- Gluten Free
- Our Standards
- About Us
- 2/3 cup Arrowhead Mills Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp Hain Canola Oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream or West Soy Plus, Soy Dream Original or Rice Dream Original
- A little melted butter
- (additional suggestions : hard boiled eggs chopped very fine, and green onions cut long and very thin)
Serving Suggestion: Top with sour cream and smoked salmon or salmon roe and garnish with a sprig of Dill. Enjoy!
- Paint griddle with melted butter. Heat griddle or flat bottom frying pan.
- Use a teaspoon to measure batter out and drop measured mix into little round pancake, cook until golden brown on each side about 1 to 2 minutes each side. Transfer to baking sheet until all batter is used.
- Warm the finished blinis and add your favorite toppings. Serve immediately.